1) Disable Deployments to that server by going to Resources/Hosts click disable.
2) Migrate live VM’s to other blades with access to same datastores by going to vCenter, choose the server, Virtual Machines tab. Select everything but the VMwareLM-ServiceVM and migrate to another host. Wait for this step to complete.
3) Unprepare the host in LabManager, wait for complete
4) In vC Put the host in Maintenance Mode, wait for complete, then Disconnect, then Remove from the cluster.
5) SSH or local access to ESX host.
Then run esxcfg-advcfg –s <HostName> /Misc/Hostname
Wait for host to come back online
6) Add host back to vC cluster
7) Apply Host Profiles if applicable (you’ll need this for vDistributed Switches) Steps Below:
a) attach profile to host
b) check compliance
c) apply profile
d) Exit server from Maintenance Mode
8) Prepare host inside of LBM
Your done, but just to make sure everything worked as planned, migrate a VM from another host to this host, if that works, test some LBM Deployments and see if any deploy to this host.