I am right in the middle of my wait for VCDX results, so I thought I'd share some thoughts before I know if I pass or not
1) The questions were fair, that doesn't mean I knew the answers, just that I probably should/could have.
2) It's alot more fair than any electronic test.
3) Stay calm, don't let them run you down to crazy town, actually that's not true, they got me off balance, I ran down to crazy town all by myself.
4) Be confident, show your thought process, but admit what you don't know, you can't BS these guys.
5) If I don't pass I look forward to doing a better job next time.
6) The wait is just awful, 10 business days will give you ulcers if you let it.